Saturday, August 18, 2007

Can't Sit Down


Tonight, I was able to get away with a dear friend, Tree, to go to a concert in this little place downtown Nashville called The Basement. It was a cozy little place and smoke free!! My friend Kevin at work told me about this fanominal band that his friend plays with. The guy had a great testimony of playing in rock bands and then one day getting saved. He now plays this New Orleans Jazz meets Southern Gospel Crusade music. It's quite different, but I really enjoyed it! I loved the style! But I think the thing I loved the most is that it wasn't typical Christian music that is out there today. Anyone could listen to it. He had such an anointing as well - at one point my friend Tree leaned over to me and said - I thought we were going to have church here tonight! He was just top notch and had tremendous stage presence. Thank you Lucas for sacrificing your Sat night to watch Liam while I was able to go out and enjoy such amazing musicianship that was really worshipful!

Check out Mike Farris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby rocks!! ;)

Anonymous said...

That other comment sounds like your hubby wrote it!!!!
Love Mum P