Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chi-Town Reunion

On Sunday, we received a call from Lucas' sister saying that her and her husband would be visiting us in TN. We were so excited... When will you be visiting??? Tomorrow! So, Monday night, Michelle and her pregnant belly arrived with Mike on our front door stoop. It was so good having them. We even got to teach them a game that we got them for Christmas - San Juan - good times.

Tomorrow morning bright and early, we head back to Chicago for a family reunion/birthday parties. There were four cousins (including me) that turned 30 this year. My uncle turned 40 and my Granddad turned 80! I think Liam is looking forward to playing with his cousin Hannah and his 2nd cousin twins.

I'll let you know how it goes and post photos on the flip side of the weekend.

In the mean time - if you are having a bad day, visit my friend's blog - it's on the side there named Sunshine Schemozzle. It's titled "This Week @ the Rees Residence"

1 comment:

LOUD? said...

have fun @ your reunion!

So many significant birthdays!